Monday, November 15, 2010

Hello! :D

Yikes! Since this is my first blog post I will introduce myself, My name is Lydia. I am a tenth grader at Central High School. I am still 15 at the moment (I turn 16 on May 20th). This blog is a project for my English class. Everyone in my class is making one, so feel free to check out some of my classmates websites. Most people should be updating their blogs every once in a while.

Anyways, back to me, I have two older brothers and one older sister, they are all gone from my house :(  it is very lonely at home now. My favorite subjects in school are chemistry (usually any science) and my Latin class. Yes I am learning Latin. I know, it's a dead language but it's so fun! I'm also learning Spanish for something to add to a job resume. I play hockey for our school. Our team loses every time but I love playing and talking with all my team mates. In the off season of hockey, I usually join the climbing team at Vertical Endeavours. So that's just a little bit about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment