Tuesday, November 16, 2010

My Bucket List

Hello again!
A bucket list is a list of things that a person wants to do before they die, or kick the bucket. This is the list my friend and I made up. 
  1. Manage to catch a falling leaf from a tree. 
  2. Go sky diving.
  3. Save someone's life.
  4. Visit China and the orphanage I was adopted from.
  5. Go scuba diving and find a sunken wreck.
  6. Buy a store out of Lindt Lindor chocolates.
  7.  Become an aunt.
  8. Win a 'Minute to Win it' challenge.
  9. Manage to finally win a Monopoly game. 
  10. Invent something.
  11. Discover a new place.
  12. Do a study abroad program in Europe.
  13. Dump a whole jar of glitter on someone.
  14. Become fluent in another language.
  15. Get some imagination!!!!!   (a request from my friend Grace)
  16. Learn to play an instrument.
  17. Play an excellent April Fool's Day trick on someone. 
  18. Wear a bee keepers suit. 

4 comments:

  1. Haha. That's A really good list you've got there! And I especially like the colors, Beautiful. C: Dood, I totally MUST make a list like this too. WOO-YEAH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lydia I love this idea! I would love to see you wear a bee keeper suit that would look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really nice thing to blog about, Lydia! I really like it, and I'd like to create a bucket list too.

    ReplyDelete